Skip to main content

Non-conviction criminal history

Bellevue, WA |

Can I get my non-conviction criminal history from WSP or should I get it from FBI ?, I need to submit it to Immigration, They adviced me to provide Complete Arrest Record and Police report

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You can get your history from the Washington State Patrol WATCH program.


You can access that information on line. Depending on what you find, you may have to look further. Hope this helps. Elizabeth Powell

Using Avvo does not form an attorney client relationship.


Here is a link directly to the Washington Access To Criminal History site:

You should be able to get what you need there. Good Luck!

The comments listed here do not create an attorney-client relationship. The comments are for informational purposes only and are not to be considered legal advice.


If it is non-conviction criminal history you are looking for, it is unlikely that the WSP WATCH criminal history report will show anything, as it only shows convictions. If you were ever charged, but not convicted, your best bet is to go contact the court out of which you were charged, and request a DCH (defendant's criminal history). That document will show any crimes you've been charged with as well as the disposition. If you've been arrested, but never charged, you will probably have to go to the arresting agency for a copy of that record. Unlike a conviction, your non-conviction criminal history may also be expunged under certain circumstances.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer