Skip to main content

No BAC given

Fort Worth, TX |

No alcohol on BT, Officer made me sign paper that said I refused both BT and Bac test. I took two BT tests and was never asked for blood. Have a neurological disorder that prevents me from passing eye test.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


How did the officer "make you sign paper"? Are you referring to the portable field breath test units when you say you took two BT's? Your posting does not contain a question, but certainly raises some.... Get a Criminal Defense/DWI attorney promptly to begin working your case and reviewing the documentation. You only have 15 days from the date of arrest to request an administrative hearing. Good Luck

Answers provided on Avvo does not form an attorney-client relationship or indicate that the attorney represents or even will represent the client. Responses to questions are provided and based upon the facts as stated in the question. While attorneys attempt to make a complete and accurate response, there is no guaranty or warranty that the response is correct. You are encouraged to seek qualified counsel, licensed in the state(s) which have jurisdiction over the matters for advice. You are also encouraged to be careful as to your postings as the postings are not confidential.


You need to speak with a local defense lawyer. I am confused by the events you are describing. The breath test that you would sign a refusal for is not the portable breath test. Are you saying you took the portable breath test? Or took a test on the intoxilyzer?

You only have 15 days from the date of your arrest to challenge your license suspension. You should contact a local DWI lawyer immediately to assist.

Robert Guest is a Kaufman County Criminal Defense Lawyer with offices is Forney, Texas and Rockwall, Texas. My use of Avvo is not intended to form an attorney-client relationship. Avvo is a limited forum and should never be used as a replacement for a consultation with a local lawyer. My answers are not legal advice. You really need a consultation with a local attorney.


It sounds like your defense attorney will have some issues to work with. You haven't asked a question.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


It sounds like you need an experienced DWI defense lawyer. The state's case may have some big holes in it. Did you do any field sobriety tests? You may not have been an HGN ("follow my pen") test candidate because of your neurological disorder.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer