Skip to main content

New York attorney in need of assistance with Pro Hac Vice Motion in North Carolina District Court, Eastern District.

Raleigh, NC |

please respond with availabilities and fees ASAP... thank you. May also be interested in simply forwarding the matter to local counsel.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Have you tried the bar association?


I appear as local counsel and replacement counsel in creditor matters in bankruptcy court on many occasions. If this is a bankruptcy matter in the EDNC, I would be happy to help. My fees are very reasonable.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer