Asked in Los Angeles, CA

New personal injury lawyer here. tax question. I am dabbling with a few PI cases & wonder about whether to 1099 dr.s . Plz share

Sponsored Listings

8 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings