Skip to main content

Neighbors mule keep getting out tearing up my yard . want fixed civil suite cost 98.00 im not pay that everytime . + repairs

Peach Bottom, PA |

pa. state police wont do anything - humane leaque wont - farmer is amish - the bishop can only talk to him about - onknown out come - dist. judge want me to spend my money and file - if i did that everytime i would have spent thousands in filing what else can i do without confronting neighbor. thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If you win a lawsuit at the District Judge, the other party will usually have to pay your court costs as well as Amy damages awarded by the court. If you can't work things out by talking to your neighbor, then a lawsuit is the best way to get his attention.

Marshall Chriswell

This communication does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney/client relationship. If you are seeking legal advice, feel free to contact our offices.


I agree to with Attorney Chriswell. If you are sucessful at the district court level, the other party will be responsible to pay for the court costs.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer