Skip to main content

Needs a copy of an old restraining order i filed in 2006.

Los Angeles, CA |

I have contacted lawyers and the answer was :
"You can send your relative to the courthouse archives to pull a copy of the restraining order by doing a name search" .
I live in europe now , it's impossible for me to go to the courthouse or get it online.

Can this be done in " Stanley Mosk courthouse" los angeles, and what documents my relative needs to take with him ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Disclaimer: The materials provided below are informational and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

You can hire an attorney service company (see examples below) as ask a friend or relative to go to the Courthouse and request a copy of the document from the file. The more information you can provide about this file (names of the parties, date of filing, etc.) the more easily the file can be located and copied. Be sure to consult your own attorney to protect your legal rights.


You can contact a local attorney service such as Janney & Janney or OneLegal (both can be found on line). For a nominal fee, they can retrieve the document for you. You would need to provide them with the case number so they know which court house to go to to get a copy of your order.


try going into the clerks office or