NEED TOP MAJOR LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY, that will get paid at the end of the case. I'm a RN extremely sick. LOST MY HOME &

Brookhaven, NY |

Wages from NYS MEDICAID due to his error of not filing PRIOR APPROVALS..$300 to 350 thousand no small issues. Partner taking Bar the end of February, he can explain case. I'm RN major accidents CONCUSSIONS extremely sick, can't work 17 mos.
Lost my home have retainer, never signed in with court. Never answered.
Medicaid case never filed prior approvals so I never got paid. He filed for index number and never filed through.
Have retainer refused bill for 13 months, I'm paying. Have not filed filed with the Grievance department as yet. BY NEXT MONTH WILL LOSE STATUE OF LIMITATION TO SUE.
NEED A PIT BULL and only cares about WIN.Bar gave me a atty with no registration 4 years.
HELP I NAVE MAJOR CONCUSSION, one month an it to late to file suit... Partner to new to handle case...HELP please.

WAS NOT BANK FORECLOSURE . I purchased the Real Estate and this atty never filed with the COUNTY CLERKS office. Partner can't file care nor do the case he will be a new attorney. Better than me to explain the LEGAL MALPRACTICE issues. I'm extremely sick from two major accidents. 1 slip and fall and another auto accident.. Please I need a pit bull, someone only interested in winning...Statue of Limitation almost up.. Can I file for INDEX NUMBER to allow me more time.? I'm to sick to completely function brain whys. Concussions are extremely hard to see but don't function and unable to work at all and I love to. I worked 16/7 most time HOW ABOUT ONLY ANSWERING IS LEGAL MALPRACTICE IS YOUR SPECIALTY OR IF YOU KNOW AN EXCELLENT ONE.. I DON'T NEED PERSONAL INJURY ATTYS OR REAL ESTATE ATTY THAT WANT EXTRA POINTS ON AVVO

Best Answer

Legal Malpractice falls under the realm of Personal Injury and Malpractice attorneys. The problem with Legal Malpractice Claims is that you need to essentially prove to cases. (1) That the injuries sustained would have amounted to a recovery; and (2) that had it not been for the other attorney's malpractice you would have recovered that money. Have you been diagnosed with any traumatic brain injury or other head injury besides a concussion? If you were not able to work for 17 months I would believe there is more to it then that. Have you had a Brain MRI, or better yet, a 3T Brain MRI?

If this Answer was of assistance please mark it as "helpful." Mr. Pascale is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and time-lines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Pascale strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to insure proper advice is received.

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Jeffrey Mark Adams

Oh boy

A lot more information is needed. What do you mean by Medicaid not paying wages? Medicaid pays medical bills. Do you have reason to think the lawyer has malpractice insurance? Why have you waited so long?

The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Sorry RN work as private providers for medicaid. We must file PRIOR APPROVAL or never get paid.. I worked 16/7 and my atty never filed them with the medicaid atty that was handling my case. Please only answer your specialty no just name in lights and more browie point. I NEED A LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY NOW or I lose my right to sue. Answering these doesn't help me I'm way to sick

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

I actually handle lots of legal malpractice cases.

The Suffolk County Bar Association has an excellent referral service for those in your position. I would recommend immediately contacting them and getting. the names of several attorneys that may fit the bill

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

Wish that were true. Atty they gave me didn't update licence for 4 years. He was a Legal Malpractice atty. Zeigler is a legal malpractice atty and he's the one that didn't file the real estate papers that started this issue.

David Ian Schoen

David Ian Schoen

They should have given you several names.

David Ian Schoen

David Ian Schoen

If you get stuck, you can contact me directly for some.

You have come to the right site to find a lawyer. Avvo has a great "find a lawyer" tool.

Given the fact that the Statute of Limitations is expected to run next week it is imperative that you contact a skilled, New York, Medical Malpractice attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.

Do you know a LEGAL MALPRACTICE atty that wins cases.. I can't afford one but I lost my home 100% from him, also lost over a year in salary because he had all my NYS medicaid Prior Approvals ( this is the only way RN's are paid) Filed index number but did nothing further. I'm extremely sick and have been for 18 months from accident. Can I file a index number the allows me time to file suit?

sorry you can't bother to answer which seems to be what most do..name in lights other attys agree and avvo score goes up.. If you don't know the answer why answer. It's LEGAL MALPRACTICE, any atty will take on the medical profession how about cleaning up the legal profession... Bar gives the names of Legal mal attys that don't keep up there regisrtations