Skip to main content

Need to find out about sons premise liability case. Same company being sued multiple times in NJ. One person died.

Manasquan, NJ |

My son was injured at a concert parking lot on August 2, 2012 and had multiple injuries due to inadequate amount of buses and security by multi million dollar promotion company. My son was injured that night with facial scars and broken nose. Seen neurologist for slight concussion and plastic surgeons. He was pushed off bus and stumbled on concrete and than pushed again by two other young men and he received two gashes which scarred on front of face and fell on back of head. Seen big law firm which filed all proper paper work but after six months firm dropped his case but lead attorney encouraged my son to get another lawyer. My son a deans list Villanova engineering student was partially at fault from being legally drunk at before party. Have photos. Reported in local news

New jersey accident.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 11


Sorry your son was injured. What is your question?

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Based on the limited information, I am sure an attorney would meet with you to discuss your case. Most personal injury attorneys, such as myself, offer free 30 minute consultations to discuss the details of your case.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.


You should speak to an attorney ASAP.

Benjamin G. Kelsen IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLEASE INDICATE YOUR APPRECIATION BY SELECTING IT AS "BEST ANSWER." Law Offices of Benjamin G. Kelsen, Esq. LLC 1415 Queen Anne Road, Suite 206, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Phone: 201-692-0073/ Fax: 201-692-0151 Web Site: / Email: NOT LEGAL ADVICE: The above information may contain an opinion which does not constitute legal advice. Unless a retainer agreement has been signed, we are not your legal representatives, and you should not rely on any opinions contained in this message.


I am very sorry that your son was injured.

There are many skilled law firms in the state. A law firm does not have to be big to be highly skilled. You and your son should consult a few other law firms before making a decision to hire another attorney.

If the lead attorney believed in the case, consider calling him/her and asking why the firm decided to cease representing your son (outside of their area of expertise, too costly to continue, not enough insurance?) This information may be helpful when you go to a new firm. Make certain you have a copy of the entire file.

I hope your son continues to heal.

This response does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Due to the complexity and ever-changing nature of the law and to the limitations of this forum, this information may not be adequate for your specific situation.


Be persistent. Hire another local personal injury attorney. Good Luck.


All of the AVVO contributing attorneys here attempt to answer these questions - but sometimes, and this is one of those times, the quesiton is difficult, if not impossible to answer, because the question lacks enough clarity. The details were provided - but what exactly do you want to find out? Clarify that, and then we can help. If not, the short answer is to simply ask your son.

Each case is fact senstive, so all answers should be viewed as general advice only, and should never replace a thorough and in depth consultation with an experienced attorney. Further, an answer should not be seen as establishing an attorney-client relationship.

Michael David Lindner Jr

Michael David Lindner Jr


and if the question is whether you should get a new attorney - then the answer is a clear yes - contact an experienced personal injury attorney with the typical free consultation that is offered.


You should consult a local personal injury attorney to investigate the matter. Consultations are generally free. Best of luck.


Retain a personal injury lawyer. Make sure you find a licensed NJ attorney with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you don't get hurt twice.


If your son is over 18 years of age, he should be contacting other personal injury attorneys in New Jersey to see if they are willing or able to undertake his representation. If he is under 18, you should be making the calls.There obviously will be issues of comparative fault here.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.


It appears your son's case is significant and should be discussed in person.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.


Retain a personal injury lawyer in New Jersey. Here,

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer