Skip to main content

Need to find a good lawyer in Miami-Dade for criminal defense. Please advice.

Miami, FL |

This is my first time misdemeanor. Case hearing is in the middle of April. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Contact my office or my 24 hour number to set up a free initial consultation.


You should interview two or three lawyers who practice criminal defense. Meet them in their offices and bring any paperwork you have with you. If you have a witness it would be a good idea to ask your witness to come with you to the meetings. This way the attorney will have a good idea about your case and will be able to advise you. If its your first offense and no one objects, the state will usually allow you to enter into a diversion program. Once the program is completed (usually a class or two) the state will dismiss the charges against you. You can give me a call at (305) 374-3998 and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have over the phone. Good luck!


Call for free consultation: 305-947-1919