Skip to main content

Need to file form I-864 to sponsor my wife can i use form I-864 EZ even my income is not enough but all coming from employer.

Houston, TX |
Attorney answers 2


Yes you can. I think the instructions to the form are clear on this issue. Read the Who Can Use the Form rubric in the instructions.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.


Sure, you can use the EZ ... but it really isn't all that much more 'easy' than the plain-old 864.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.