Skip to main content

Need to file compaliant or law suite aganist my employer

Boston, MA |

I want to file a complaint against my employer. He given me fake client
certificate(letter) and also he charged 6000$ for visa fee where he has to do with free of cost and also illegal. Because of fake client letter the us embassy refused my visa for life time.Now i lost the chance of coming to usa for life time ban

How to proceed case against my employer. Since Iam in India i cant meet you personally but iam available on telephone or email

Can i file a a case against my employer?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I think you will find it difficult to hire a lawyer who cannot meet you personally. Speaking for myself, I would not undertake to represent a client under those circumstances.

If the employer committed fraud in connection with a visa program -- and if you were not complicit in the fraud -- you may want to report it to the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston. Immigration-related fraud is a federal offense.

Disclaimer: This site exists to provide information only. It is not legal advice. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship. I am a Massachusetts lawyer. Any information provided on this site does not, except as explicitly stated, imply familiarity with laws or procedures peculiar to your state which may differ from those where I practice.


You may find it useful to contact one of the many attorneys in India who are licensed to practice in the US or who are members of a firm with an immigration law practice in the US.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.