Skip to main content

Need to file a protective motion to quash or vacate a subpoena

Renton, WA |

Lawsuit for: Allegedly downloading content without permission

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You will need to show why you need the protective order. You need to get a lawyer if this is important to your case.
Good Luck

Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes


I am currently representing multiple individuals in the same situation. I'd be happy to have a free initial conversation to discuss your options.

Good luck!

I am an attorney, but I am not YOUR attorney. By providing free, generalized information, I am not entering into an attorney/client relationship with you, nor am I providing legal advice applicable to your particular needs.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer