Skip to main content

Need to apply for waiver

Sacramento, CA |

i need to apply for my 10y bar waiver in california . i never got problem with law , my record is clean , any good lawyer who can help me to fill out my paper work . and help me to get marry with my finance . i need who can do it smoothly and quicker . how long it will take for whole process . waiver and marriage .

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration Fraud
Attorney answers 4


Schedule consultations with a few attorneys. A thorough review of your circumstances can be conducted, you can be given an assessment of your available options, and you can learn the fee structure of each.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


I agree with my colleague. An attorney can assist you but only after discussing the issues and full knowledge of what your circumstances are. Be advised that an AILA attorney in your area should be consulted. As for an immigration attorney helping you "get married" you should be aware an attorney can never tell you to get married for immigration purposes. Marriage for immigration purposes could be construed as fraud.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see my profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.


I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Get yourself a consultation with a local attorney. These matters are complicated!

Thomas J. Baker

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer