Skip to main content

Need the Non profit Church fill income Tax while they got Tax exemption? Need a Church turn in 3 year income tax or a last one?

Houston, TX |

My Non profit Church sponsor me - an International student monk to apply green card. This step is I-360, and now they request my Church about Tax. Please show me about this.

Thank you so much

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your best bet might be the Catholic Charities or another kind of services organization that assists with immigration related issues and could best point you in the right directions on how to properly maneuver through the I 360. Best of luck

Statements posted on the Avvo Q&A section are not legal advice. No prudent person anywhere at any time should ever rely upon any statements posted on the Avvo Q&A section. There is no attorney-client privilege based on this interaction. I am not your attorney and there is no attorney-client privilege up until the moment that we have a signed engagement letter with a clear understanding regarding fees - at which point we will not be discussing your legal issue online on a public Q&A board that anyone in the world can view. You should find an attorney that can best represent your interests: using the Avvo lawyer search is one of many possible utilities online to collect names of lawyers you might be interested in meeting with offline to discuss your legal issue in full detail so the legal advice can be tailored to the specific facts of your legal issue.