Skip to main content

Need Social Security Disabilty advocate in Minnesota

Saint Paul, MN |

I have depression, diabetes, asperger's syndrome and sleep apneia. Despite my qualifications (as shown here on my profile), I have been told by job hunting specialists that I a m "unemployable," because I get headaches when I work for more than four hours continuously. I started off with a representing firm in Utah, who did little to represent me. A lawyer in St. Paul said he would represent me, but, then, changed his mind and decided not to. I need someone's help. I can do much of the "grunt" work myself since, as shown on this site, I am no stranger to legal work. Please help me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

It sounds like you started with a firm in Utah that advertises a lot and does not follow through. I have taken care of many of their cases over the years from their disgruntled clients. You deserve quality representation. Any of us here at AVVO can help you. You also do not need to do the grunt work. Any firm worth their while will do all the work. We are a family firm and I and my Daughter dedicate ourself to social security. We travel all over the United States to handle cases. Please email me at and I will evaluate your case. You deserve quality representation.


If you and Attorney Jack do not work out, you can also contact the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) at (800)431-2804 or check out the website at

NOSSCR can help you find an attorney in your area who practices Social Security law. Good luck!


I agree with the idea that you should look for lawyers at NOSSCR and here at AVVO. However, you will have a difficult case unless you have strong support from your treating physician who hopefully specializes in the conditions you are complaining about. It may be lawyers won't represent you because you have not been getting medical treatment for these conditions.

This response is meant to be information only and should not be considered to be legal advice. This information is not meant and should not be construed to be the formation of an attorney client relationship. I practice Virginia Workers compensation law and Social Security Disability law.