NEED LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY..EVERY ATTY WANT PERSONAL INJURY, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE..I NEED LEGAL MALPRACTICE..

Selden, NY |

I HIRED TIM GLYNN OF SETAUKET TO HANDLE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION, TO PURCHASE A BUSINESS THAT I PUT $10,000 DOWN ON. THE ATTY UNDERSTOOD MY SON COULD NOT BE IN HIS OFFICE FROM 9-5. HE TOOK THE CASE KNOWING THIS...CHARGED ME $100 DOLLARS TO TALK TO MY SON ON A DELI LINE. $100 TO TELL ME TO HAVE A PAPER NOTIZED. THEN WALKED OFF THE CASE BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO WORK WITH THE NEW ATTY PUT ON THE OTHER SIDE. WOULD NOT ME MET MY SON AFTER NORMAL OFFICE HOURS AS WAS AGREED WHEN TAKING THE CASE. JUDGE ALLOWED HIM TO WITHDARAW...AS YOU MIGHT KNOW I LOST AND AM BEING SUED BY THE OTHER SIDE.
JOEL ZIEGLER, BY THE WAY A LEGAL MALPRACTICE. REAL ESTATE SITUATION... PAID HIM AND HE NEVER FILED TRANSFER PAPERS WITH SUFFOLK COUNTY CLERK..NOW I'M FIGHTING 6 YEARS WITH MY CONDO AND MY LOSE IT BECAUSE

JOEL ZIEGLER OF SMITHTOWN, IHAD NO AUNT PUT HER PERSONAL INJURY CASE WITH....NORTH SHORE HOSP.. I WAS ALSO HER RN WHILE SHE WAS BADLY HURT...HE PUT MY NURSING BILL INTO THE CASE..I HAD A LEIN ON THE CASE FOR $81 THOUSAND..AFTER SHE DIED HE SETTLED THE CASE TO THIS DAY I HAVE RECEIVED NOT ONE DIME.... MITCHELL WINN WAS MY ATTY IN COURT, BUT BECAUSE OF ALL HIS ERROR I ENDED UP AS PRO SE...YOU KNOW HOW THE COURT TREATS YOU.....JOEL TOLD IN HIS PAPERS MY AUNT ONLY NEEDED A NURSES AIDE,,, WHY SHOULD I BE PAID AS A RN...BUT IT WAS OK TO PUT SHE NEEDED RN CARE INHER LAWSUIT. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE ABUSES OF ATTYS THAT I HAVE HAD TO ENDUR.....GOD HELP US ALL...IF THERE IS ONE HONEST GOD FEAR ATTY OUT THERE TO HELP PLEASE HELP...PLEASE.......I NEED TO FILE A LEGAL MALPRACTICE CASE IN 10 DAYS OR LOSE MY RIGHT.....GOD HELP US ALL

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with a lawyer. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. You can Google "legal malpractice lawyer" and your state to find a list of attorneys. Call one to get a free consultation to discuss the facts and circumstances.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Every atty wants to trash the medical profession, but no atty will trash there own. They are like the police they protect there own. I AM A RN and have gotten hurt for protecting the elderly. I stop to protect peolpe at auto accidents. I do the right things just as being moral and ethical. attys like the police protect there own.. my friend is in law school and they teach this...remember you may need the help of that atty later..that atty may be come a judge.. protect yourself and help your fellow atty. Touro law school. Scott Michkin, touro grad. employment law.. forgot to file paper correctly, missed dead line, forgot to put the DON in the papers on time. 3/4 of the case thrown out by errors. I had to file bankupsy, and most of his bill was paid. I told him the rest of his bill would be paid..he filed with the court to be removed.. One atty to another and he was allowed. The atty for the other side told me he beleived every word I had put into the suit, but it was his job to work against me..Offered me $5000 that I refused ProSe. I was slandered all over the Nursing profession..I couldn't get a job for a long time. I was locked in offices in the middle of the night, and tormented.. She was B and unionized. I was a nursing supervisor. I ask WHY she was doing this was told BECAUSE SHE COULD.. I had never done anything to this woman. I had to QUIT and she still works there.. Alone at night with 60 patients..no one will work with her.. These Srs are very protected wouldn't you sadhis just the beginning...As I said I had to hire a Bankrupsy atty also a grad of Touro, Fred Kankrow of Huntington NY.. approx 3 years in a chap 13, i would have trusted him with my life..That didn't last..he became a law partner of Avron Rosen and he completely changed.. he told me to pay the trustee $2800 not $3300. Because a home I owned was still in court and I hadn't gotten it back.. The bank illegial sold my home..i had never been served and didn't live in the home served.... The trustee was demamding $12,800 that I didn't owe. Fred Kantrow wouldn't return my calls or emails.. At last her did and said HE WOULD MEET ME IN COURT MAY 21. Well you know the answer he never showed at all. He sent a young girl that knew nothing of my case...my case was dismissed I lost by bankrupsy and also the Federal Lawsuit fred kantrow had filed, as to the bank selling my home...took two years to get it back. mY HOME i GOT BACK FILED WITH WATER, RATS AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED. He did not get the house back for me I went to the NYS Supreme court...Traverse Hearing got it back. I called Touro as to the situation.. because Scott Michkin is a atty that comes and talks to the students... would you as a law school what to have someone like this coming to talk to your student...they could careless. this is only the beginning.. want more there sre at least 6 that have stolen and destroyed my life... I is not as easy as you might think to file comments...there is a art to it, or you don't meet the standards..... IT IS NOT A ETHICS VIOLATION< BUT LEGAL MALPRACTICE for they do the normal nothing.. Ask for help to find a LEGAL MALPRACTICE atty they say they can't help... 1986 I was beaten up in my own bedroom by police officers. I had done NOTHING AT ALL I had had a auto accident 4 days before and had a bad CONCUSSION.. My ex called for help as my speech was slurred and I was not clear..I was taken to two hospital and proved I had done nothing wrong.. I was jailed and stripped searched... At last released and that ended it.. I sued. One of my atty became County Atty without election, walkd 20 days before trial..forgot to file witness list,,,second atty that went to trial..thought that if he prayed god would protect my case..he knew nothing at all.. As you know I lost.... We appealed. He couldn't speak... was making no sense.. WELL you might know that very day he became KY STATE SENATOR without a election...The jury was tampered with, two jury people came to us about it...before the jury deliberated.. Fed Judge didn't want to hear about it... I took to KY greivance

Ky police broke in the night before the trial.. I only wish I had had a gun to protect myself...No only the police have them. They wrote it down it was two Black man, it was not.. It was two white man? police officers...To frighten the death of me. Then they broken in just before the appeal was heard and spray painted my whole house..told my insurance company not to pay. 19991 Black judge notified me and told me to leave KY the police were going to set my teen age son up and destroy him.. I packed my thing and ran,... leaving my historic home behind.

MITCH MCCONNEL YOUN IN OFFICE I BEGGED HIM FOR HELP WITH THE POLICE ABUSE... I HAD NO ONE TO PROTECT ME. I was afraid to leave my home for fear of being hurt again.. McConnel had no interest and did nothing at all....the big powerful GOP Minority leader...

ALL I WANT IS A LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS...NOT CHARGE A HUNDRED THOUSAND TO LOOK INTO A CASE AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD.. THERE ARE GOOD ATTYS THAT HELP PEOPLE FOR FREE, BUT VERY VERY FEW.. ARE NOT JUST MONEY HUNGRY... THERE IS A GOD AND JUSTICE MAY NOT BE ONE THIS EARTH BUT THE NEXT WORLD. I GIVE A LOT OF FREE NURSING AND TRY TO HELP OTHERS IF IT IS POSSIBLE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AT LEAST CARING....DID YOU NOTICE NOT ONE LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY RESPONDED? GOD BE WITH YOU AND HAPPY OLIDAYS

In terms of substance, Legal Malpractice is no different than any other case. There must be some failure on the part of the defendant (attorney), and there must also be directly traceable losses to the plaintiff (you) as a result of that failure.

In order to assess the case a new lawyer must be able to review all of the documentation. Your account of it may be 100% accurate but without the documentation, no definitive answers can be given.

There are many attorneys capable of evaluating your case right there on the island. Call one and set up a free consultation at which you should present the lawyer with all of your documents to review.

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.