Hello, I'm a doctoral student and I've petitioned an I-I30 for my wife in Pakistan. I've recently received letter RFE for an original nikkah nama and nadra ID for my wife. Both will be submitted on time without issue but my situation is very difficult. I do not want my wife here right now and need to find some way without my family being notified as they're the ones who submitted the documentation after I filled and signed the paperwork, but all mail and information goes through them. Weve had some financial hardships and I'm still a student and absolutely do not want my wife here yet, but social pressures make that impossible. I desperately need to find a way to have the process delayed or rejected until we can apply at such a time that actually works. Please I need help thank you.
I have moved your question from social security to immigration.
answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline