Skip to main content

Need help

Andrews, SC |

OK , I been with this guy for 4 years and he is in prison and he want to put my kids on his visitation . What do I have to do to get that done ? ? ? ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Honestly, the best people to talk with are the people at the prison.

Do you want your kids going to the prison? Is the BF their father? What does their father say about this?

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs.


Call whatever institution is involved and ask them.


Contact the prison administration. They will know if it is possible and if so, how to do it.


I agree with the others. This is a matter of prison policy.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer