Skip to main content

Need Help

Princeton, NJ |

I came on a H4 visa recently married ,6 months , he didnt allowed me enter his house after a week of entering to US with him on the grounds of money ,and I had to seek help from my friends to temporarily accommodate me. Being on H4 Visa status and has no income, I cant even go back to India and recently my husband moved a petition for Anulement ---. Received an email from the Attorney 'We have been instructed, however, to obtain service on you by no later than January 26, 2013, should we not hear from you'. .I dont have any proof to show that he abused me..All I have is a passport with the stamping,I dont even have a copy of my H4 visa.Even to raise a case of WOVA against him,I dont a valid proof .Is there a way that I can recieve a copy of H4 visa,Also please advise me on the next ste

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I agree, and please speak to an immigration attorney as well.


Make sure that you consult an immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, about such a serious matter. Good luck to you.
Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.