Skip to main content

Need assistance. Trespassing filed against my daughter.

Triangle, VA |

Daughter + friend went to her former residence. Asked father's wife permission to retrieve her belongings. The wife agreed, opened the door and let them in. While inside the wife and my daughter got into a verbal confrentation; she kicked my daughter in the stomach while she was picking up her things the wife slung all over the floor of the house. The police were called. The wife and father filed trespassing on my daughter while the police were present. My daughter had to go to the police station to file and press charges against the wife for assault. Need immediate representation for my daughter. I am currently at Camp Arifjan Kuwait and will be arriving DC on 1 June in the meantime need a great law firm!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You or your daughter should contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately, so that they can begin preparing for this matter. It appears from your question that there are several individuals invovled in this incident, and that a rigorous defense will require an in depth analysis of the facts, and an attempt to contact the Commonwealth Attorney involved in this case prior to court, if possible.

This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. This response is provided for informational purposes only. It is recommended that you consult directly with a licensed attorney regarding your legal concern.


Your daughter needs to get a criminal defense attorney ASAP.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. Addressing your issue does not create an attorney-client relationship and I AM providing you educational information NOT legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer