Skip to main content

Need a Criminal defense attorney???

Sparks, NV |

I have an arrest record from 20 years ago, that reared its ugly head during a background check. There was no conviction in the court of jurisdiction, just a blemish on my otherwise stellar record. Can I have the arrest record removed, so it will never come up again in a background check? The incident happend in Nevada. Do I need a Nevada ( criminal defense???) attorney or can a California attorney handle this matter? What is the cost for the procedure?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Sounds like you need to have the record sealed. Only a licensed Nevada attorney can help you with that. My office charges $1200 to do this. 702-888-2222


yes you will want to hire an attorney in NV


Yes, I think speaking with an attorney would be in your best interest.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer