Skip to main content

My wife was hit at the parole board the reason giving was a felony she had in 1992 when she was 16.

Batavia, NY |

the felony she has right now is criminal comtempt and was given 1 1/3 - 4yrs she already served a year how long would it take to get that decision overturned using the new statute 259i and her be able to get out on work release she already has a certificate of elgibility

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

Her denial of early release and her work release are two different issues. As she is eligible, she needs to meet the program requirements. Indeed, if she does get work release, and does well, it might assist her in her next available early release application (scheduled review before the parole board).

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.


What was your exact question?

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer