Asked in Minneapolis, MN

My wife's H-4 extension approval notice (I797-A) has her first and last name interchanged. What should i do?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings