Skip to main content

My wife filled a tempory restraining order against me . i am the one thats being abbussed mentally, pschologically, some times

Murrieta, CA |

the and kicked a door day shes claimin abuse she stabbed me that mornin and i came home to her having sex with my bestfriendi yelledthe and kicked a door cops came i was gone and she told them we were arguing is all. Now she is saying i hit her in her head SHE is bipolar and i have everything in her name my plumbing co. my harley both houses we are divorced been back together 7 years the reason in her name because i owe child support and no license there has to be something i can do right no im homelessomething i can do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Brother, there's plenty that can be done so don't lose the faith. Sit down with several attorneys for a free consultation, explain what happened and see what they say. Then choose the one you are most comfortable with. Bear in mind, it's easier to fix now then to give it half an effort and try to correct it later. I wish you the best.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.


While I agree with Mike, one problem is who and how much do you owe in child support. That admission certainly might operate against you in front of a judge. Your plumbing company might just be a shell since your creditors and customers know who you are. You really need to stay away from her and yet you are tied to making some sort of settlement.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none, but many will offer a free consultation and a face to face meeting generally will be better, I like my clients to write a short one page history of the fact and questions they have prior to meeting with them, so nothing is forgotten.