Skip to main content

My wife fell in a grocery store after slipping on a clear liquid, what can we do?

Lake Charles, LA |

My wife fell in a Grocery store on a clear liquid that the store knew about and did not put up a Caution sign or anything. What actions could we do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, you may consider filing a personal injury lawsuit. If your injury is not serious you may want to pursue other options. Gather all pertinent documents and any evidence at your disposal. Much of the record keeping should be done from the moment of the accident, before you even meet with your personal injury lawyer. Write down everything you remember about what happened, before, during and right after the accident. Videotapes, photographs and witness names and testimony will help a great deal. Then contact a personal injury lawyer. Your personal injury lawyer will take your case through civil court proceedings and will try and contact the other party to reach a settlement. Filing an official lawsuit may not be necessary

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer