Skip to main content

My son was in an accident that has left him (I think) with some bad issues.

Burlington, VT |

wife will not let any member of our side of the family see him or even find out his condition. do we have any recourse?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry to hear about your son's injury, and the difficulty you are having with seeing him. I would encourage you to call and consult with a Vermont lawyer who specializes in family law cases. Some of the things the lawyer will need to know include: your son's age; and whether you have any visitation or custody rights. If you and your lawyer determine that you have a legal right to see and visit your son, and your wife or ex-wife will still not allow you to see him, you may need to petition a court for an order allowing you to visit. I hope this is helpful. Best wishes to you and your son.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer