Skip to main content

My son refuses to pay for his college loan, that was put in my name by him and his mother using my ssn, can I fight this.

Bethlehem, PA |

He is aware of this loan but is refusing to pay it, I just want my
name and ssn cleared of this mess, he went to college and graduated just to do nothing with his life.

+ Read More

Filed under: Debt
Attorney answers

There are no attorney answers yet. But, check back regularly—people often get a response within 12 hours.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer