Skip to main content

My son needs a lawyer for a harassment/ Civil rights violation case. It's against a Pblic service person and her Company.

Stamford, CT |

This person and her Company are responsible and negligent.This went across state lines as well. She is out of control. Polce reports have been filed. Please help this is a person who abuses her position.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


This really isn't the section on AVVO to find a lawyer, but it would be helpful to know what other states were involved. Please see my disclaimer.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -


Please feel free to contact us with further information regarding this matter.

We can be reached at 203-870-6700. Our web address is: www. Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of Rosenberg and Press, LLC are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied. We are a debt relief agency. Rosenberg and Press helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer