Skip to main content

My son is very sick from a eatable toy product what can i do

Baltimore, MD |

he went to the doctor now he is on meds for the problem..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Save whatever is left of the product, save what is left of the packaging and the receipt for the purchase. Clearly photograph all of the above and back up the photo files. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area ASAP.

I am sorry to hear that your son is sick. But, without more detail it is hard for me to give you additional help. Most personal injury attorneys, like myself, will offer you an initial consultation free. I encourage you to do this ASAP.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer