Skip to main content

My son is in prison for indency with a child by exposure. His girlfriend was 16.7 yrs old.

Midland, TX |

Hearing went good but had to wait til Monday for the Judges decition. He and his girlfriend was told no contact until he made his decition. My son said ok but didnt process it until about 8:15 that night. He is ADHD, Bi Polar OCD and a processing disorder. He lost it when we he realizes he could not talk to her and he went to peices and in to depression so fast, I/ knew he was in trouble. I called 911, to help us get him to the hospital, they sent police and a county MH officer (new to the job) He had tried to stab himself in the neck but has Dad stopped him thats when i clled. When they got hear and found out he had used a knife to hurt himself =, that was it they refused to call an ambulance. They said hr had to go to the count jail and he would get help there faster.pure BS HELP!!!!!!!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I am sorry for what has resulted from this situation. I suggest you call the jail to see why he is being held. You also need to call his attorney to make him aware of the situation.


I agree with my colleague. Call his attorney. He could be charged with possession of a knife, but really. Good Luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer