Skip to main content

My son-in-law was chage with domestic abuse he is marry to the women he is accused of abusing. They have a 12 year old child.

Miami, FL |

he left florida after hurricane wilma when he lost his job. He has a steady job and he cannot afford to come to florida. He doesnot know if he owes money. Please advise what he should do.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Call our office 866-ARRESTED and ask to speak to Sasha or David in our Miami office.

Dennis Phillips, Esq.


Allegations of domestic abuse are, unfornatutely, all too common in divorce anbd custody situations. All too often, the allegations are designed to seek an advantage in the custody proceedings. Your son nmust contact an aggressive attorney immediately to contest the charges and to preserve his rights. In the ,eantime, he should have NO CONTACT with the alleged victim

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer