My sister was repeatedly raped by our brother years ago. can something be done?

Houston, TX |

every time our mom would leave the house he would put her in our mom bed and rape her and tell her not to tell other wise they both would be in trouble.

Best Answer

Contact the local police so that they can determine if charges are still feasible. In most cases, they would be but the question will be if the police / State feel that they can make a sufficient case to uphold a conviction.

Cynthia Henley
713-222-1220

This is awful. So sorry to read of it.

Talk with a personal injury attorney right away.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

She should contact law enforcement or the district attorney's office.