Skip to main content

My sister received disorderly conduct and deferred adjudication. Can she apply for non disclosure and then later expungement?

Corpus Christi, TX |

She will be eligible next week after her deferred adjudication is complete and wants to know her options.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Disorderly conduct is a Class C misdemeanor. As a result of her receiving deferred Adjudication she is immediately eligible for an Expunction of the case. She does not need to apply for a non-disclosure. Contact an attorney experienced in filing Expunctions in Nueces County. I have filed a few down there and the process moves quickly


Assuming her lawyer gets the agreement of the prosecutor, she can file an expunction lawsuit to remove the case from her record (assuming it is a class c). She cannot seal (nondisclosure) the case because it was dismissed. (She actually got deferred disposition, not deferred adjudication probation.)


Class C will get you an expunction. HIre a local attorney to get it moving fast.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer