Asked in Saluda, SC

My property has a residential utility easement granted to SCE&G, do I have to allow them to put their lock on my entrance gate?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings