Asked in Shoreline, WA |

My parents want to gift their paid off house to me in king county of Washington state. Which WAC exemption code(s) is needed?

2 attorney answers

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer