My parents got B2 visitors visa for 10yrs. Just want to know if there is any time period within which they should travel to US?

Miami, FL |

They got their B2 visitor visa approved but they are planning to visit US almost after 1 year of visa approval. Will there be any problem at immigration in US? Will they be asked if why they traveled after 1 year of visa approval?

No.

Jacqueline Delgado<p> This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.

No. And period of allowed stay will be guided by the I-94 they will be issued in the airport

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

There is no period by which they need to make their first visit to the U.S. So there is no reason to think that they will be asked why their first trip is 1 year after they received the visas. There should not be any problem at the airport due to this issue.