Skip to main content

My parents adopted my two children out from under me 9 years ago and i only gave guardianship

Pompano Beach, FL |

I have found them and they allowed me to talk to them they sent my oldest to live with me becuse they couldnt handle her but kept my boy i had him for christmas but they are angry with me and shut me out help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You really don't give any useful information. You need to meet with an attorney and have an attorney review the paperwork.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******


The adoption may be set aside under certain circumstances but a one on one consultation and review of the adoption records would be required.


Daniel Bachert, Esq.
The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
(561) 653-3951

Please be aware and advised that this public forum is designed to provide only general information, to give you a basis of legal knowledge. This public forum does not give you attorney-client privilege. You and I have not entered into an attorney-client relationship. I am not responsible for your legal rights and this answer is based solely on the information you have provided in your question and as always, I would advise that you arrange for an in person consultation with an attorney from my firm or another Family Law attorney familiar with Florida Family Law who can analyze the specific facts and circumstances of your case more closely to better advise you.


I would agree with the previous answers that you should sit down with an attorney to explain the situation. The attorney needs to know all the details about what happened in order to determine if there is any avenue to pursue. Best of luck to you.

This information is provided as a public service to provide a general answer and should not be relied upon as legal advice.