Skip to main content

My neighbor has built a retaining wall and carport on my property about 5 years ago do I need go to court for this?

Grovetown, GA |

I want him to remove the wall and the carport off of my property, if he refused do I need get an attorney or file some type of court charge?

+ Read More

Filed under: Real estate
Attorney answers 1


I am getting ready to start a trial within the next few weeks on this topic. You will need an experienced lawyer if your neighbor will not listen to you. If he will not, get a survey, and take the survey to him. If he will still not listen, you must do what you think is right.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Responses are based solely on Pennsylvania law unless stated otherwise.