Skip to main content

My name is Brian Roy and I need free advice on a dwi on what to and say when I go to court August 12 2013 and on how shall plea

Exeter, NH |
Attorney answers 5


Get an attorney. Your driver's license is at stake.


Yes you need an attorney the consequences are far greater than just a license loss. If you can't retain one prior to the 12th plead not guilty and it will allow you more time.


you need to hire an attorney to appear with you in court. If you have not retained an attorney prior to your first setting, then plead not guilty and request more time to hire an attorney. This is a serious offense that you should not try to handle alone.


Plead not guilty and then hire an experienced DUI/DWI attorney. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Best of luck.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.


You should meet with and retain an experienced NH DWI attorney in order to represent you in your case. You should not simply ask for free advice - you want agressive representation.

Contact local attorneys to see how is available to meet with you prior to your next court appearance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer