We noticed some mold growth around the house. I went around the entire house pulling sections of vinyl siding for inspection. What I found is the entire house is wrapped in plastic. Because of this all the sheathing on the house is soaked in water and black mold. The mold has leached into the house in several places. Everyone in the house has been sick since last fall which various respiratory plroblem. The floors has buckled in a couple of spots. I believe it's because the plastic isn't letting the water out and the water and mold has rotten the floor. I worked construction for several years and you never wrap a house in plastic. You have to use a product that allows air movement as well as water protection, like Tyvek. What are my options here?