My life is in danger and I need help. I traveled across the nation out of fear. Con artist that ripped me off want to shut me up

Raleigh, NC |

All of this happened in California. These people scammed over 100k and they have multiple victims in different states. They brought up a permanent restraining order on me based on false allegations in a state that has no jurisdiction over it. Luckily, the judge failed to mention why they have jurisdiction after I had sent them a letter stating that all communications occurred in California. These people have made life threats to me via email and they know that I can prove that they're frauds. I'm scared for my life all because LAPD didn't want to help me, I got proof that I had went to them. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. My life has been threatened in every way. Can anyone help me?

Please inform the police immediately.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

contact civil rights lawyer

Call police & civil rights lawyer

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630