Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


My kid's application for change of status from J2 to H4 is pending. Can he stay in the us and attend elementary school as usual?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer