My Job won't allow me to go back to work

Memphis, TN |

My Job won't allow me to go back to work until I tell them what was my illness and what course of action was taken to cure my illness...also the doctor filled out a release from for me to return to work... This was not a work related injury nor did my company pay one dime of my short term disability...what can I do

You need to contact a local attorney to have your rights explained to you. There are legal ramifications regardless of how you decide.

They probably want to make sure that you are not contagious, but the Doctor release should solve that.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

Your doctor's release to work should suffice. I would recommend that you ask your employer exactly what they need and get that to them. However, if they don't comply get legal assistant.

Information provided is not legal advice and in no way creates a attorney/client relationship. Therefore no duties are owed to either party. www.getgreenlaw.com

Please contact me directly to discuss.

Yours,

CHRISTOPHER F. DONOVAN
cd&a
Christopher Donovan & Associates
Attorneys at Law

119 Racine Street, Ste. D
Memphis, Tennessee 38111
(901) 848-6170 -- telephone
filerdonovan@gmail.com