Skip to main content

My I751 denied on base of insifficient documents ? what can be next thing...

Houston, TX |

I had 150 pics of our joint life, divorce in 12 month, in 2month divorce after i came to USA... Joint travel ticket from different country, 4 effidavits from my friend ...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

At this point you can either file a motion to reopen the I-751 denial, or if your case gets referred to Immigration Court, then you can renew your I-751 before the immigration judge. You definitely need to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer at your earliest convienence.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Dallas, TX


Your situation calls for a professional immgration attorney to fully reevaluate your filing as certain things may have triggered an issued denial from the USCIS.
It appears that something might have triggered a closer scrutiny of your particular case and to effectively continue your case it needs attention of an immigration attorney.


i agree with the others, you need a professional attorney, i the houston area, i recommend bruce coane or adan vega, both specialists from the early 1980s. good luck