Skip to main content

My i485 case is denied i need help?

New York, NY |

i came in this contry with visa, on my first week here i lost my passport and my i94 ,i never did the report,that was on november 2000 .i got married in 2012 went for interview , than later they send me later to bring prove how i get back in the contry,because in uscis record they see i left on december 30 .don't know what to do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Hire an attorney to review and help you to respond

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104



i have attorney he makes an affidavit for me saying they no prove i ,can bring because i dont where uscis get those info ,because i never leave this contry since i came here in nov 2000, that's when they sent me letter of dnied saying tney don't get no prove


You definitely need to obtain an experienced attorney as soon as possible. You could file requests for copies of your documents that US immigration officials might have on you. But that will take time.

It is very important for you to find an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


You need to retain counsel to litigate this case on your behalf. There are several different courses of action to obtain proof of your entry and lack of departure. And your credibility will be tested as well. You're going to need an experienced immigration litigator for this matter.


I agree with my colleagues. You definitely need to retain an experienced immigration attorney, who will be able to review your entire case and advise you about available options. Good Luck.

The answers offered here are purely informational and do not create an attorney-client relationship. For more detailed information or to schedule a consultation please contact our office at (718) 924-2896.


Hire an attorney, you have a very limited time to correct this, if you do not you will lose your rights. My firm handles such cases in NY.
Nicklaus Misiti
Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.