My i20 got terminated and i have done the reinstatement, but still terminated

Las Vegas, NV |

i got the final decision on 19 th november, 2011. my school ad visor said i need to get a new i20 first, if i dont get it, they will not let me to register for classes. but now is 5/16, i am still in us, do the uscis still give me a new i20? it was because i still have two class to go. i think i will go back to my country after i finish these two classes.

This doesn't make any sense. The school issues the I-20. I would go back to the DSO at the foreign student office and get clarification. I don't see how you would get reinstated without a valid I-20.

i have done the reinstatment, the uscis didnt approve for it, it was because it lacked of some document, but i just follow what the school advisor said and hand in those documents, the uscis said i still missed some of it, then i got denied. after that the advisor in school asked me to make a new i20. But if i need to make another i20 i need to give them back all the documents, just like the financial document. But at that moment my bank letter cant show that i have enough. they didnt let me to do so. At that moment i feel really struggle, i was just trying to escape from the problems. after four months, now i think it s time to face that question. but i dont know will they still give me back another i20 again or not

Your school issues the I-20. You need the I-20 to apply for reinstatement

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

i have done the reinstatement, and they denied . it was because they said they i lacked of some documents, but i just follow the school advisor to do.....

You only have 5 months to reinstate your F status and get new I20.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.