My i130 got denied cause uscis said we never showed up to our appointment the thing is we never ecied absolute anything ??

My i130 got denied cause uscis said we never showed up to our appointment the thing is we never ecied abouslutlet anyhting from them is it going to be hard to reopen the case and how long will this yake what are my chances to re open??

I believe this is a repost.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Have an immigration lawyer file a motion to reopen / reconsider based on good cause.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

You need to file a motion to re-open your case based on the fact that you did not have a notice. Have an attorney helping you. Chances depend on how convincing you are.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com