Skip to main content

My husband was deported to mexico he was on probation and has 4 months to finish probation .

Dallas, TX |

Know he come back to united states and immigration has him know in jail for not finishing probation.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It's not clear what you're asking. You need to consult with an immigration lawyer.

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,


Immigration doesn't have him for not completing probation--the criminal court does. I'm sure there's also an ICE hold on him. As long as he is in custody, he will have a court appointed attorney on the criminal case. He will have to dispose of that before he will be transferred to ICE. I would get him an immigration attorney as soon as possible.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


He can beat the probation violation since he was deported - that is not his problem. His problem is illegal re-entry. He was deported therefore he was not permitted to return. This will likely be handled in federal court. Once he is again deported, he CANNOT return - likely EVER.

Cynthia Henley