Skip to main content

My husband was convicted of a dui in jan 2009. he has only been paying for an SR22 for almost a year.

Turlock, CA |

So is his 3 years up from the conviction date or does the 3 years start from when he started paying?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The 3 years begins when he first files the SR22 with the DMV. Normally that is when a person first gets the restricted license.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer