Skip to main content

My husband was arrested on a parole violation. violated it bcs he couldnt support his family financially in Fl so moved to ohio

Pensacola, FL |

so what is his chances of getting parol swiched to ohio, and how long does this take. He has a clean record. There is a narrative on him showing the courts that he did call to florida to find out how to make restitution. His parole officers gave him clearance to travel to oh for work in the beginning then the just dropped the ball and let him slip throgh the cracks. what is is sentence going to be and whays the chance of a transfer. How long does this transfer process take if granted

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Before you can switch to Ohio, you'll have to successfully resolve the violation. You don't say how long he was away and out of contact in Ohio. You also didn't say whether restitution was actually paid in full. Sounds like he may have two issues: (1) Failing to report, and (2) failure to pay restitution. At least get the restitution paid in full. It may help the resolution.